Based in Fordingbridge, on the edge of the New Forest, Hampshire, UK. I create prints using fade-resistant, pigment-based archival inks and quality papers. I have a selection for sale at Alderbridge Artisans, 55 High Street, Fordingbridge and a larger collection in house. Start browsing my Prints
Please Like/Follow me on Facebook
Thank you and enjoy.
I can be hired at reasonable rates for product photography, interiors, portraits, a wedding or any other occasion and have covered local Events
. Please ask for quote. A larger sample collection of wedding photos is available on request and you can find a selection in my People
Paul Biggins 2021
Terms and Conditions
In the following terms & conditions “the photographer” shall mean Paul Biggins trading as View42 Photography. “The client” shall be those persons defined as bride and/or groom on the booking. These terms & conditions cannot be varied in any way by the clients unless such conditions are expressly agreed by the photographer in writing.
Copyright of all images remains with the photographer unless otherwise agreed.
The client hereby allows the photographer to display any photograph to promote the business within advertising, editorial content, online, sample albums etc.
3. License, Coverage and Equipment:
- Photographs taken during the course of the event will be at the discretion of the photographer although every effort will be made to comply with the brief/requirements.
- The photographer shall be granted artistic license in relation to the subjects, poses and locations available. The photographer's judgement regarding these matters shall be deemed correct.
- The photographer shall endeavour to photograph all individuals as requested by the client throughout the day, but no responsibility will be taken by the photographer on the occasion of leaving somebody out.
For a booking involving a church ceremony or at certain venues, the photographer's movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge. The area from which the photographer is able to cover the ceremony may not be the photographer's choice and the photographer cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case.
- Images will be provided as high resolution jpegs.
Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
4. Wedding Booking/Payments:
- Full payment of the agreed fee will be due 14 days before the wedding or event date.
- Titles to all goods remains with the photographer until paid for in full by the client.
- The photographer will endeavour to put the client in touch with another photographer in the event they are unable to attend on the wedding or event date due to any cause beyond their reasonable control e.g. sudden illness, injury, victim of crime etc.
- In the event of cancellation by the photographer, or in the very unlikely event of total photographic failure, liability shall be limited to a full refund of any fees paid.